Cat Spec - Review about Unprofessional Employee from Rancho Cucamonga, California
One of the new employees hired at Cat Spec Oregon OH.comes with a strong warning of Caution.
She inappropriately speaks to her male married co workers. She does not have boundaries. She is currently emailing an ex co worker at her previous job and will not stop even when he does not reply. She has threatened suicide on herself if they stop talking to her.
Also she has tried blackmailing, saying she would contact their wife to tell them there was Infedelity. This employee is not stable. She needs counseling or some type of help. Men beware of Office Manager Lisa Veselka.
She will try and ruin your marriage. She has no boundaries.
Don't even try to be friendly.She has such low self esteem she will fall in love with you.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Unprofessional Employee
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I have been dealing with this stalker for over 2 years now! And, of course instead of competing with honor these so called, "customer" reviews are garbage! These are fabricated..."
- "Nine9 was once One Source Talent. Same company..... Same employees.... Same SCAM. :-( I went to one of their cattle calls a couple years ago. Showed up, watched some movie with..."
- "I had a very negative experience with you caring. A friend of mine had started a fundraiser to help her dog rescue. A few days into the fundraiser,..."
- "My dog loves going to Home Depot. I take him there and to pet stores because he LOVES going and it's one of the few places that let dogs go..."
- "eating these chips and pulled these chips out wrapped in a piece of plastic how gross!!!!!!!!..."
- "Ordered a broncos shirt for my son. I received a package about 12 days later and it was a packers grandma shirt. Even if I was a grandma or a..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."