I WAS HIRED WITH THIS COMPANY THAT JUST STARTED OUT AD I GAVE THEM 110% OF MY ABILITY,I LOVED THE COMPANY THE OWNERS WOULD TAKE CARE OF YOU,WHEN THE TWO OWNERS MOVED UP,THEY PUT SOME OTHER OWNER WITH LESS SHARES IN THE COMPANY,EVERYTHING CHANGED FOR THE WORSE.PEOPLE STARTED TO GET HURT AT JOBSITES,HE WOULD PUT PEOPLE IN CHARGE THAT WERE NOT EXPERIANCED THOSE WERE THE PEOPLE THAT HE FAVOR,THE HARD WORKERS WERE NEVER NOTICED,IF YOU GOT HURT ON THE JOB,THEY WILL GET YOU OUT OF PLANT FACILITY AND NOT TELL THEM,THEY WOULD NOT PUT YOU TO WORK,THEY WOULD COVER IT UP WITH DOCUMENTATION,ALOT OF PEOPLE GOT HURT,POOR FAMILIES,TO TOP IT OFF THEY BLAME ME FOR THIS EMPOYEE THAT BROKE HIS SHOULDER AND THEY THINK I MADE THE CALL TO THE PLANT FACILITY SAFETY PRSONNEL,FOR THE RECORD I DID NOT BECAUSE I KNEW I WOULD BE REMOVED FROM THE JOBSITE.IT DOESNT MATTER ANYWAY THEY DID IT ANYWAY.IF YOU WERE A PLANT MANAGER WOULD YOU LET CAT-SPEC LTD.WORK IN YOUR FACILITY?? I CALLED THEM T LOOK FOR WORK BUT THEY TELL ME THEY DONT HAVE ANY WORK,BUT MY FRIENDS THAT STILL WORK THEIR THEY TELL ME THAT THEY REFUSE TO GIVE ME WORK.SUCH A GOOD COMPANY GOING BAD........ THAT REALLY GETS ME ANGRY BECAUSE I DIDNT DO ANYTHING.WITH THEM THEIR IS ONLY ONE SIDE OF THE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Cat Spec?

Comments

Corpus Christi, Texas, United States #714598

True!!! ...Cat-Spec sucks.. specially the CC., TX office

They promote bullies, pimps, and convicts.That promoting a good work environment they talk about in the orientation propaganda looks good in the classroom.

Whoever wrote that has never worked in the field.But it looks Good on paper.

They could not do the right thing before what makes you think they can know.

to A Catalyst Hand #1329594

They also like taking some of the office personnel ladies that is to the Laporte local hotels For Breaktime must be nice to get away with that some of the CEOs must be for taking also

there forman is a DRUNK